Enticing New Premium Donuts to Help Bakers Boost Sales
aug 11, 2020, 10:06
Dawn Foods has expanded its range of Premium Finished Frozen Donuts with six exciting new flavours. Made with Dawn’s authentic American style recipe, the new donuts have a light fluffy texture, rich and appetising fillings and eye-catching toppings. Four donuts from the new additions feature a delicious ‘end to end’ filling to give a satisfying eat while the other two are fully covered.
Fully finished and ready to serve once thawed, Dawn’s new Premium Donuts offer an easy solution for bakers and caterers re-starting their businesses in the coming months. There is no need to buy in ingredients or invest time in making products from scratch as all the donuts are simply thawed and served – which means less wastage and enhanced profit margins to kick start business once again.
The range already includes eight Donuts such as Strawberry Sprinkle, Chocca-Nut, Lovely Lemon and award-winning Caramel-Lace. The new additions to Dawn’s range include:
• White Drizzle Donut – a soft donut fully covered in a white glaze and decorated with cocoa drizzle
• Cappuccino Donut – with a nod to on-trend coffee shop flavours, this donut features a cappuccino flavoured glaze and filling. It is topped with a cocoa drizzle and crunchy cocoa covered biscuit pieces
• Party Donut – great for special celebrations, this donut is end-to-end filled with an eggnog flavoured custard, topped with a cocoa glaze and finished with colourful sprinkles
• Wild Fruits Donut – a new twist on the classic jam donut, this ring donut is filled with a forest fruits filling and topped with crunchy fruit flavoured sprinkles
• Caramel Donut – a favourite flavour combination, this donut has a delicious caramel filling, a white chocolate flavoured glaze and is then topped with real caramel pieces for added texture
• Marshmallow Donut – a soft donut with a pink strawberry flavoured glaze decorated with white and pink vanilla flavoured marshmallows for added visual appeal and texture
News You Can Use
Sign up for fresh ideas, new recipes and business tips, delivered straight to your inbox.
Thank you. You have successfully subscribed to our newsletter