What you'll need
10 lbs. -
Baker's Request White Cake Mix
6 lbs. 8 oz. -
1 lb. 3 oz. -
As Desired -
Dawn Exceptional Buttercreme
As Desired -
Dawn Light Pink Buttercreme
1. Mix Cake Batter according to bag directions.
2. Deposit 12 oz. cake batter into each 10in. ring pan.
3. Deposit 10oz. into each 8in. triangle cake pan.
4. Bake at 350*F for 10 minutes.
5. Cool completely. Cut the tips off of each triangle. Place one ring on serving platter, arrange triangle cake with the cut side towards ring.
6. Using a white buttercream in a piping bag fitted with a straight tip, pipe large pearls of buttercream over the ring shaped cake. Place another ring and half triangle on top and repeat with the same piping techniques.
7. Top cake with berries, pink macaroons, and golden candies
To make sugared berries, make a meringue using equal parts sugar and egg whites- bring the meringue to stiff peaks. Line a sheet tray with parchment and gather up prepared meringue, white granulated sugar, fresh berries, and a fine tipped pastry or paint brush. Gently paint the meringue onto the berries, then roll berries in sugar. Place in a single layer on the sheet tray and allow to dry for 3 hours. Use sugared berries same day.