Sales / Customer Service:
• Mix the DAWN® Choux Pastry Mix and water with a beater for 1 minute on slow speed and then 6-7 minutes on fast speed.
• Deposit with a 12mm plain tube onto a silicone lined paper tray.
• Bake at 195-200°C for 35-40 minutes – pull the damper for the last 5-10 minutes of baking.
• Allow to cool.
• Fill the cooled éclairs (or alternatively you can use pre-made Pruvé éclair cases) with DAWN® Vanilla Creme Filling, cream or custard. You can either make 3 holes in the bottom of the éclair and inject the filling or you can cut the éclair length ways and pipe the filling in.
• Alternatively, use a star or crimped nozzle and pipe coloured/flavoured DAWN® Frostings onto the top of the éclairs.
• Decorate the tops with other frostings, icings, DAWN® Chocolate Decorations or fresh fruit.