1. Prepare one layer of sponge, the same diameter as your bowl, and leave aside to cool.
2. Line your bowl with cling film.
3. Prepare the passionfruit and pineapple ice cream, churn, then spread in an even layer across the base of the bowl. Freeze until firm.
4. Prepare the coconut and rum ice cream, churn, then spread in an even layer on top of the passionfruit and pineapple ice cream. Freeze until firm.
5. Spread a thin and even layer of the tropical compote on top of the coconut and rum ice cream, and place the sponge on top, Soak the sponge in the rum simple syrup and freeze for 30 mins.
6. Meanwhile, make the Italian meringue and transfer to a piping bag with a large star nozzle.
7. Take the bowl out of the freezer and remove the Baked Alaska. Peel off the cling film and place on a serving dish with the sponge as the base.
8. Cut the top of the pineapple off and place it on top of the Baked Alaska. Use wooden skewers to secure it to the top if needed.
9. Pipe dots of meringue in concentric circles around the Baked Alaska, starting from the base up.
10. Blow torch the meringue before serving.